January is one of the busiest times for health promoters, and you may not have had time to think about what you’d like to do differently in 2016. Here are some suggestions.
I resolve to . . .
- Improve current skills and learn new skills that will help me get ahead and support my employer’s health culture
- Admit my mistakes promptly, learn from them, and take steps to avoid repeating them
- Focus on the positive in every situation and eliminate negative statements in spoken or written communications
- Be honest and honorable in all my dealings with others, even if it makes me vulnerable
- Manage my time better by applying myself first to what must be done, then moving on to what should be done, and finally addressing what could be done.