Health Enhancement Systems (HES) is the world leader in workplace wellness campaigns. Our programs help hundreds of thousands of participants improve health — from nutrition to fitness to stress management to weight loss and more each day.
A passionate full-time mobile developer to join our team based in Midland, Michigan. We build native iOS and Android applications; we need a mobile developer experienced in building native applications with Swift™, Objective-C®, Kotlin™ and/or Java™.
Benefits & Perks
- Generous paid vacation
- Simple IRA plan
- Health insurance options
- HSA contribution
- $200 smart phone credit + $30/month for data
- Monthly wellness benefit for personal health/wellness products or programs
- Adjustable height desk
- Daily walking breaks
- Onsite fitness center
- Casual dress
- Every other week, half-day Fridays
- Swift, Objective-C, Kotlin, or Java: 1 year (required)
- Customer service mindset — will do whatever is necessary to take care of clients efficiently, accurately, and with professionalism, even if the client is in error
- Helping nature — desire to assist clients and colleagues whenever necessary to contribute to the overall value and growth of HES
- Self-starter — must be able to understand overall goals/direction but not require close supervision
- Confident personality — without being pushy or aggressive
- Team player — can be relied on to complete tasks and work well with others
- Flexible and responsive — can shift focus quickly with changing priorities
- Calm — handles multiple priorities while staying relaxed
Don’t send a resume (yet). The first step is to write a Why You Need Me letter. Take some time to learn about HES and our industry, reflect on the job responsibilities and qualities we’re looking for, then describe to us why you’re the perfect fit for the job. Feel free to include a code sample. Send your letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.