Online Campaign Features
What could be more fun than tracking health improvement on interactive trails from all over the world? HealthTrails™ takes participants on an inspiring journey to better health with these features:
- Each organization chooses health areas to focus on, based on priorities
- Vivid descriptions and images of attractions, geography, people, and local customs to make the trails come alive
- Friendly team competition to boost signup and dramatically improve success rates
- Daily tips, healthy recipes, and informative articles
- Trail Mates option for personal challenges and social support
- Interactive message board to comment on the program or view health expert posts
- Links to a variety of top health resources
- MapWalk™ — an easy way to create and share walking routes anywhere
- Program length of 6, 8, 12, or 52 weeks
- Organization branding — your unique URL and logo on every screen
- Program flexibility — adjust success criteria to fit your culture
- Registration, communication, and evaluation handled right from your desktop
- Up-to-the-minute participation reports.
Mobile Compatibility and Optional Tracking Device Integration
Use the HealthTrails mobile app as a companion to your online campaign. Log activity (simultaneously syncs with online account), view recipes, "visit" locations, and track team progress on the go! Participants can log in using the same email and password as their HealthTrails online account. Plus, optional device integration is available for automatic activity tracking.
Sign up for a free, no-obligation demo today,
or call 800.326.2317 (989.839.0852).